Wednesday, June 14, 2006

*rears ugly head*

What's up, family!

Sorry I haven't checked in the past few days, but I have been hella busy! I really had to hit the ground running... No sooner than I had landed, we were on the road working from sunup to... well, almost sunup dealing with endless auditions, location scouting, costumes, all kinds of stuff. Right now me and Denis are just stealing an hour in a nearby cybercafe to see how much the world is passing us by!

I have, however, been composing blog entries every single day... JUst haven't had the chance to post them. I'll probably just make a super-entry in a day or two delivering a blow-by-blow of the past 5 days (with photos included).

One thing I'll tell you for now, though: This filmmaking stuff is an emotional rollercoaster... But I LOVE it.

3 comments:

lauren alyse belle said...

can't wait to see these pictures mon frère. i've heard good things.

i'm glad you made it safe & sound.

Nunya said...

Good stuff man....
Looking 4ward to hearing what's been going on....

Y'all should make a film about MAKING this film...lol.....I'm serious...

Wale said...

glad you made it safe.

we're going to write about you making this film. will be in touch.

can't wait to see the outcome.