Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Not tonight, dear...

Man, I'm beat.

Today, some of the challenges facing us in this project fell on my head like a ton of bricks. Actually, it's shit like that that I should be writing about here more than anything else, but frankly... I just don't have the energy. I just remembered that I only slept 2 hours last night too. Right now, I just wanna lie here, watch some "Scrubs" and then read Jack Kirby's entire run on Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen and I think that's exactly what i'm gonna do.

(Not really)

I'll fill in the details tomorrow. But for now, enjoy this mp3 here:

some song, the title of which I can't type because it's in kanji, but it's by the Japanese singer Sayoko

2 comments:

KangolLove said...

That guy on the Absorbascon blog says he can only read one Jimmy Olsen story a day without going crazy. I think I agree with him. Even the Kirby stuff.

AFKAP of Darkness said...

this is true... hell, especially the Kirby stuff. like when he was doing those weird photo collages and shit? it's mind-altering!

which is why i think i wanted to read them all that night. i needed my mind altered, but i don't do drugs and i'm not messing with alcohol these days.

alas, i didn't get around to it, though... i ended up falling asleep 15 minutes into "Scrubs"