Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Not tonight, dear...

Man, I'm beat.

Today, some of the challenges facing us in this project fell on my head like a ton of bricks. Actually, it's shit like that that I should be writing about here more than anything else, but frankly... I just don't have the energy. I just remembered that I only slept 2 hours last night too. Right now, I just wanna lie here, watch some "Scrubs" and then read Jack Kirby's entire run on Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen and I think that's exactly what i'm gonna do.

(Not really)

I'll fill in the details tomorrow. But for now, enjoy this mp3 here:

some song, the title of which I can't type because it's in kanji, but it's by the Japanese singer Sayoko

2 comments:

KangolLove said...

That guy on the Absorbascon blog says he can only read one Jimmy Olsen story a day without going crazy. I think I agree with him. Even the Kirby stuff.

Comb & Razor said...

this is true... hell, especially the Kirby stuff. like when he was doing those weird photo collages and shit? it's mind-altering!

which is why i think i wanted to read them all that night. i needed my mind altered, but i don't do drugs and i'm not messing with alcohol these days.

alas, i didn't get around to it, though... i ended up falling asleep 15 minutes into "Scrubs"