Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Eagle has landed

mp3 of the day: Hector Lavoe - Ublabadu

So the Bongoman arrived in Lagos this afternoon and he's a bit disappointed that it didn't quite live up to the chaotic, dystopian Hieronymus Bosch nightmare image of the city he had previously built up in his mind.

But I'll let him talk more about that (HINT, motherfucker! HINT!*)

Who am I to talk, though? I haven't blogged anything substantial in a few days, but I've been spending my time

i) not sleeping
ii) trying to find the rest of the equipment we need
iii) researching special effects
iv) storyboarding
v) fucking up at work (which is not a good thing)

I'll get back to it in a little bit, though... I actually had something of a positive development or two today.



*Imagine that being said by Samuel L. Jackson, by the way

No comments: